ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course
1) Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current ISO 9001 Standard.
2) Focus on ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 Standard requirements
3) Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques
4) Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification.
5) Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit
Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
ISO 9001:2015 principles and practices
Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
Audit planning and preparation
Review of quality system documents
Non-conformances and corrective action
The closing meeting
Audit report and audit follow-up
Successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the International Register for Certified Auditors (CQI-IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as assessors.