Key Features and Highlights
- Click here to view, manage audit plans.
- Here is your list of plans , choose the most relevant to view and manage.
- Audit-Related Information listed here.
- Audit Objectives –
- Every Audit plan contains a list of standard Audit objectives. As a customer you can enter your own audit objectives here based on your organisational needs
- ANZSIC Code This is the ANZSIC code that your business comes under and will be matched against the Lead Auditors experience
- Scope: This is the scope that you have provided us with and will be shown on your certificate. Ensure that it reflects your business
- ISO 9001:2015: These are generic Business risks based on the business sector relevant to you
- ISO 14001:2015 – These 14001 risks. Auditors will pay special attention how you deal witches risks in your system.
- Main/Other Audit Location/Details of shift/Expected time and duration – You will notices what process will be closely looked. What are the locations the auditor will want to visit. All the details of shifts etc are noted here also.
- Detailed plan, what aspects (clauses) will be audited this time around.
- Once you have gone through the plan , you can accept as it is presented , deny the plan totally if it does not reflect the standard that you were expecting to be audited. Also you can raise queries.
Update query Audit Plan:
- Type in your query and submit . One of our friendly staff will talk to you soon.